Fitness Trainer & Sports Coach Career/Business Success
If you are a personal trainer, fitness pro, or sports conditioning coach, this is for you.
Let’s talk about your current reality
So, what are you to do?
You have to admit that even though you understand your niche in fitness or sports conditioning, MMA is different. If you do personal training, you likely aren’t as good at teaching a group exercise class without specialized training. If your client wants you to teach them Pilates or yoga, and you’ve never learned either, you are lost.
MMA fitness and conditioning often have different tempos, sequences, ranges of motion, work/rest cycles, drills, and intentions compared to training for other sports and general fitness.
Here’s why you will want and need this professional credential:
- You will join the ranks of our world-class certified coaches who have trained numerous UFC, Bellator, and OneFC champions. Many wanted to become better trainers/coaches, while others have built 7-figure training and coaching businesses as entrepreneurs.
- You will learn much more than you know now because we have assembled leading experts in a wide range of martial arts in addition to exercise science, biomechanics, kinesiology, sports nutrition, sports psychology, flexibility, personal training, group exercise, injury prevention, circuit training, kettlebells, battling ropes, Olympic lifting, powerlifting and more. All this detailed information is presented in a step-by-step and easy-to-follow format.
- Even though you are a professional, we assure you, you are going to learn A LOT about new exercises, movement alternatives, peak performance, business success, and personal success you will need to reach the top.
- You will also be given a complete blueprint to launch a highly-profitable home-based business.
Your pending income opportunities
Adding a MMA Conditioning Boot Camp
You also must consider you will have better client retention and increased referrals when you
create MMA fitness and conditioning in your regular offerings.
That must be worth thousands a month.
You have many benefits by earning your MMA Conditioning Coach Certification
- You will receive the most advanced education in the world on this topic.
- You will earn the most respected certification in the world for MMA conditioning.
- You will get continuing education (CEUs/CECs) for numerous professional associations.
- You will be given a very comprehensive business system to ensure your success.
What to expect
After you complete your registration, you will gain immediate access to the program. You will be given clear, simple, and easy-to-understand instructions. You’ll go through the materials at your own pace (in between classes, in the evening, on the weekend, etc.). Once you complete your studies, you will take your online exam to earn your certification. In addition, you will access the remainder of the materials in the MMACA Library, such as your business training and extensive bonus education from the world’s leading experts on martial arts business, fitness, and conditioning.