Traditional Martial Arts Business Marketing
Master Steve Ross
OC Academy of Martial Arts
Isn’t it interesting that the best highlight knockouts in the UFC, Bellator, or One FC are often a traditional martial arts technique (i.e., wheel kick, spinning back fist, rising front snap kick, or turning side kick)?
This proves your martial art has merit.
Let’s talk about your current reality
You will be pleased to know the founders of the MMA Conditioning association hold high-level ranks, including instructor certification in several traditional arts, including Karate, Taekwondo, Kung fu, and Tang Soo Do. We completely understand your perspective and honor traditional arts.
Your Current Challenges
1. Due to many new martial arts schools opening in your area, you have more competition
2. MMA schools have made business more difficult
3. You have a lot of downtime between classes with no income model for that time
4. You need more students
Think about it...
Many times, parents are in your school waiting for their kids to finish class. You have the perfect opportunity to introduce your new programs to the parents. Invite them to your new program. You have the time and opportunity to get them motivated and enrolled in your new MMA personal fitness training, martial arts weight loss classes, MMA fitness boot camps, or similar programs you will learn how to facilitate and market.
Remember, we also give you a complete business and marketing system to ensure your success. You will know precisely how to get more students, grow your business, streamline operations, and make more money.
So, you may be thinking….. “Why would I want or need the MMA Conditioning Coach Certification?”
Here’s why you will want and need this professional credential:
- You don’t yet have these advanced martial arts fitness and conditioning skills.
- You will want this professional certification to add to your rank certifications on the wall.
- You will join our elite, world-class certified coaches who have trained numerous UFC, Bellator, and OneFC champions, in addition to karate, jiu jitsu, and boxing champions.
- You will learn much more because we have assembled leading experts in a wide range of martial arts in addition to exercise science, biomechanics, kinesiology, sports nutrition, sports psychology, flexibility, personal training, group exercise, injury prevention, circuit training, kettlebells, battling ropes, Olympic lifting, powerlifting and more. All this detailed information is presented in a step-by-step and easy-to-follow format.
- Even though you are a qualified martial arts instructor, we assure you that you will learn A LOT about peak performance, business, marketing, sales, and personal success.
- Your students will feel confident in your abilities and even brag to others about their martial arts instructor (you). Think about it…. Aren’t you impressed when you know someone has a specific accomplishment, won a national tournament, received recognition, belt promotion, or comes from a specific lineage? Your students will feel the same about you when you earn your MMA Conditioning Coach Certification.
Your pending income opportunities
Adding a MMA Conditioning Boot Camp
Other considerations: gaining student retention and increased referrals when you include some additional MMA conditioning drills in your regular martial arts classes.
That must be worth thousands a month.
Women’s martial arts fitness weight loss camp:
Monthly recurring model: The structure can be
two classes per week. 30 people paying $100/month = $3,000/month
What to expect
After you complete your registration, you will gain immediate access to the program. You will
be given clear, simple, and easy-to-understand instructions. You’ll go through the materials at
your own pace (in between classes, in the evening, on the weekend, etc.). Once you complete your studies, you will take your online exam to earn your certification. Then, you will access the remainder of the materials in the MMACA library, such as your business training and extensive bonus education from the world’s leading experts on martial arts business, fitness, and conditioning.